There are several ways to participate in fundraisers to support the scholarships.
1. Silent Auction - Each year during the Gala event, the Alumni Committee hosts a Silent auction to generate funds for nursing scholarships. The Silent Auction is a popular fund-raiser event. We are writing today requesting you consider donating an item or a basket to be used at our Silent Auction. Themed baskets are a crowd favorite: Beach Time, Holiday, Kitchen, Camping, Foot Care, Pamper Time, and Golf are just a few that have been creatively packaged. Donated items include jewelry, artwork, a weekend at a timeshare, dinner, and/or movie tickets – you name it, we’ve seen it and have loved them all. Donated items can also be considered a tax deduction. The Great 100, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization recognized by the IRS under section 501 (c) (3) and do not give or receive gifts and/or services in consideration of this gift.
Please consider providing a donation and:
- Bring your item(s)/basket to the Gala and provide the cost of putting it together.
- If you would like to make a donation and are unable to attend, please email Lisa Boland at email@example.com.
2. Donations – We invite you to make a cash/card donation
3. Sale of Logo Merchandise - We will have tee shirts, sweatshirts, umbrellas, lunch bags, and more! Shop now by visiting our online store.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please let us know if you have any questions about our purpose or Gala.
Thank you in advance for your participation in the Great 100 Silent Auction annual fundraiser and helping us to honor the nursing profession!
Lisa Boland RN, DNP, NEA-BC Mary Watkins, RN
Chair, Alumni Committee Co-Chair, Alumni Committee